June 25, 2008

Jillian and Michael

On Saturday I had the pleasure of 2nd shooting for the wedding of Jillian and Michael.   They are such a lovely couple, you could just see how much they love each other. When I first arrived at her suite, Jillian was wearing a terry wrap and just looked so sweet standing in the doorway.  I could just tell that she was going to be such a pleasure to work with, and I was right!!!  She is sweet, elegant and was such a beautiful bride.  The wedding was at the one and only Ritz Carlton in Dana Point and had a breathtaking view of the ocean.  I can never get enough of the view at the Ritz, never.

~This first shot is one of my favorites, Jillian looks stunning!!!!~


~The newly married couple posed for this right after the ceremony at sunset.  It was spectacular!~




~The lovely flower girl sniffing her beautiful flowers!~

~The details were absolutely exquisite!  It was my first time working with Gail Garceau, one of the best wedding coordinator's you can find.  She made sure every detail was perfect, she's quite the talented lady.  See for yourself~


~Another one of my favorites.  Jillian is a beauty!~


~the flower girl and ring bearer as they are approaching the altar~



~the flowers were so beautiful!~


~Another beautiful and elegant pose~

~The ceremony~




~the food looked delicious!~


~more exquisite details of the reception~









This last shot was so fun!  Actually it was Dave who found it.  This was taken through one of the amazing floral displays and the reflection is of the main building of the Ritz Carlton.  Pretty darn amazing!!!!!





It was a lovely day!  Jillian and Michael, may your life together always be filled with love, joy, wisdom and God's grace.  Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Blessings,

~Cindy~
 

5 comments:

AHS Photography said...

Thanks for visiting our blog! You do beautiful work. Wish we had met at the RHU class but I'm sure we'll meet sooner or later :)
~Amy

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, it was nice seeing you again. Your work is very nice! Hopefully we'll see each other again soon.

Anonymous said...

The first picture of the bride is gorgeous! So glad to find your blog.

Blessings
Michelle Peek

Cindy Meadors said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm so glad you did, too! Your wonderful comments have blessed me so much!

Cindy Meadors said...

Mali,
It was great seeing you, too!!! I love your work, too and hope we run into each other again soon.