April 30, 2008

Oh please, somebody pinch me!!!!!

WOW!!!! Last night was the end of the most amazing 4 weeks spent with three of the finest photographers on this planet. I almost can't believe it but I have the pictures to prove it. I don't know where to begin to express what this class meant to me. It touched me in so many ways and on so many levels, my spiritual side, my creative side and the part of me that was just so darn excited to meet Jessica Claire and Mike Colón. Luckily for me I get to see Dane Sanders on a regular basis as he is a pastor (and an amazing one) at my wonderful church, ROCKharbor. For some attending this class, they were meeting him for the first time and were surely in awe of his pastoral gifts and his loving heart. All I can say is I am blessed to have been a part of the last 4 weeks.

For those of you who are interested in serving in a missions capacity, ROCKharbor has launched it's summer program called the GO Campaign in which 2000 people from our church last year gave themselves away and either donated money or went on one of these trips and made a difference in thousand of lives and many worthy causes across the world. If you are interested please check out the serving opportunities here.

Below are my images being critiqued by Dane, Jessica & Mike. It was scary and thrilling at the same time!! The assignment was to take two portraits, one being a stranger and the other someone you know. They first tried to match up which two images went to the same photographer and then decided who was the stranger and who was the person we knew. It was a fun assignment as I got to meet a very lovely young lady who became the subject of my stranger photo.





Me and Mike Colón (what a wonderful man!!!)



The ever talented, ever so lovely Jessica Claire


THANK YOU Dane Sanders, Jessica Claire and Mike Colón for donating your time, sharing your talents and your hearts with all of us.  I am truly humbled by your generosity.

~Cindy~

2 comments:

Dane Sanders said...

You are great Cindy! Keep at it!!

Cindy Meadors said...

My blog has now been officially "blessed!!!"
Thanks, Dane..........YOU are great!!!