March 15, 2008

Headshots, headshots, and oh, yeah.......headshots

Well, as the title hints I have been doing lots of headshots lately and may I add that I just LOVE doing it. Not only are these people beautiful but they are all so nice and wonderful to work with. Most of them are actors and I wish them all huge success in the entertainment world. I just love how we are all so unique and have special features that are inherent to only us, having the opportunity to capture that is such a thrill. If you have to work, do what you love. This is truly what I love!!!

Here are a few of my favorites...........









and I couldn't resist adding one of the world's most beautiful baby!!



Thanks to all my wonderful clients, I truly appreciate you all!!

Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.