February 9, 2008

Lauren & Andy's Wedding Day

Saturday, Feb. 2, 2008 ~ the wedding of Lauren and Andy was held at the beautiful Islands Hotel in Newport Beach. It was a beautiful, sunny day and a great time was had by all. I am so fond of this couple, they are very special and have known each other since they were 13 years old. The day was filled with so much love, it was apparent how close both the bride and groom are with their families. It was fun to be part of the beginning of the rest of their lives together. My favorite shot is the one of the father/daughter dance. The look on her dad's face was priceless and what I wouldn't give to have had that picture and that dance with my dad. My dad was in the hospital on my wedding day and I didn't get to have that moment with him. I hope that for Lauren that photo is one that she will treasure always. Best of luck to both of you!!!!

~ Cindy ~








No comments: