January 29, 2008

It's finally here - the launch of CINDYMEADORS.COM !!!

I can't quite believe it! After months of hard work and many long hours at the computer, my website is finally done! I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to so many of you who have allowed me to use photos I have taken over the last year or so and use them on my site. It's truly been a pleasure getting to know so many of you and each and every shoot I have been on has in it's own way been unique and memorable. I LOVE my clients and have so much fun with them, there's nothing more fun that being a photographer. I know I've said that a hundred times before but I just LOVE MY JOB!!!!

Check out my site when you get a chance and I would love any feedback you would like to give me. Keep checking back periodically as I am going to be constantly changing, updating and adding new galleries as events take place. I hope that you have had as good a time being with me as I have with you and thanks for all the encouragement you have given me.

Blessings to all of you,

~ Cindy ~

No comments: