January 8, 2008

Charley and Joe

I had the pleasure of shooting a wedding on Saturday at the ultra beautiful St. Regis Hotel in Monarch Beach. It was a beautiful day despite all the storms that were expected and you can see Charley was a spectacular bride. I have been working round the clock to get my website up and running and to all of you who have been so wonderful in giving me feedback as to which photos you like best for my home page, it is much appreciated. It's taken a while but the official website of Cindy Meadors is just around the corner! Here's one of my favorites of the day, more to come later.







The shot above is a photo of the wonderful officiator, who also happens to be the owner of Gondola Adventures and the Gondola Blog. Quite photogenic, wouldn't you say?!!!


~Cindy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, I got married at the St. Regis a few years ago and it's a beautiful hotel. Love the sunset!