November 7, 2007

I'm back!!!!!


My goodness,
How long has it been since I have blogged??? Isn't it amazing how time just flies by! I have an enormous amount of catching up to do, that's for sure. I'm sure you all think I vanished off the face of the earth but I have actually been very busy with photography, but mostly with Photoshop and finally taking the time to perfect my skills. Of course, school started in September and have been busy with the kids and can't believe how quickly summer flew by. Now it's almost Thanksgiving and Christmas and there will be so many great pictures to share over the next few months, I'm sure.

Today I got to do what I love most, shoot at the beach. I LOVE rolling around on the sand, taking photos at sunset. It was a perfect overcast day, the sweet couple (best of luck to you, Andy and Lauren) were so much fun to work with. Needless to say, I am in awe of how incredibly fun and exhilarating it is to be a photographer and capture special moments in peoples lives. It's an honor to be a part of something special and I truly love it. Here's one from today!

Love,
Cindy

No comments: