June 30, 2007

It's bath time for Jonah!

Yes, I'm sure you have figured out by now that I am head over heals in love with my dog, Jonah. He is by far the best dog anyone could ever own, however, yesterday we determined that he was also the stinkiest dog and he needed a bath. So my husband pulls out a huge rubbermaid container and this is what I walked into on my patio. It only took me about 10 seconds to run and get the camera to capture it all. It was absolutely hysterical, we all couldn't stop laughing. Jonah turns 6 tomorrow (at least that's the day we have designated as his birthday as he was rescued) so Happy Happy Birthday to you, my sweet doggie!



1 comment:

David White said...

Jonah getting a bath is hailarious ! I love that dog.
Had to check in on my favorite photographer to see what's a bloggin'.