March 29, 2007

A day at the park with friends




I spent a lovely afternoon yesterday with my beautiful friend, Carrie, and her darling son. We chose a park nearby and had the best time taking pictures. I was so sick, but somehow taking photos made me forget all about it. That's when you know you have it bad for something, when you're really too sick to do it but can't stand the thought of passing up an opportunity to do what you love. Of course when you are photographing some as lovely as Carrie it's effortless, she can't take a bad picture. It dawned on me yesterday that what I'm doing is making memories for people, memories that will always be with them as long as these photos exist. What an absolutely awesome thing!

~Cindy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.